The Turbo-Lux® 3 is the world’s first and only flow meter approved by all three test institutes (FM, LPCB and VdS). Large corporations and global companies in particular can benefit accordingly from a uniform international solution for their fire safety systems.
In addition to the standard version, we also offer a special version for shorter inlet and outlet sections.
Areas of application:
The Turbo-Lux 3 orifice flow meter is used to measure the volume of clear liquids and gas flows in closed pipelines. The installation position and direction of flow are flexible. The areas of application focus on use in stationary water-based extinguishing systems in water supply test pipes. The certifications required form FM, LPCB and VdS have been obtained.
The orifice flow meter is used in the following industries:
- Fire safety (stationary sprinkler systems)
Advantages of the orifice flow meter:
- Safety certified by three independent certification companies in just one device (FM, LPCB and VdS)
- Nominal sizes from DN 50 (2″) to DN 300 (12″)¹
- Covers measuring ranges from 75 to 38.000 lpm (50 – 5.000 GPM)²
- Easy to install with grooved connection to the pipe network
- Thanks to the sophisticated design, the device is ready for operation after connection to the pipe network with just one threaded connection, guaranteeing rapid and simple installation
- The only manufacturer with a VdS approval offering groove connections
- High and constant read precision
- Flexible installation location, installation position and direction of flow
- Not susceptible to vibrations
- Robust and low maintenance design
- Reliable and long service life
- Calibration certificate (optional)
- Available at short notice
Measuring tube connections:
- Groove connection DN 50 – DN 300 / 2″ – 12″
¹ DN 250 (10″) and DN 300 (12″) in FM approval
² 226.500 lpm (7.000 GPM) to 38.000 lpm (10.000 GPM) in FM approval