Conductivity measuring unit for the food + pharmaceutical industry.
The SLI 03 is a extremely compact measuring system for inductive conductivity measurement.
By using a combination of high grade steel and peek, the sensor ist extremely robust!
It is available in the following mechanical versions:
- modular, hygienic process connection with polymer-free sealing system G1”
- inductive measuring system for conductivity recording in plant engineering and process measuring technology
- new, very compact design
- robust construction in hygienic design
- measuring ranges freely configurable via graphic display or software
- housing made of stainless steel 1.4305
- graphic display screen for conductivity, temperature and control
- extremely fast response times
temperature: t90< 9 sec.
conductivity: t90< 1 sec. (damping=1)
- FDA, EHEDG conform
- analogue output for conductivity and temperature in each case 4…20mA
- 14 basic measuring ranges
- 4 measuring ranges remotely reversible
- intelligent temperature compensation
- temperature application ranges:
- substance (permanent): 0ºC to 100ºC
- substance max. (1h): 0ºC to 150ºC
- modular process connection technology
- installation in pipelines starting from pipe nominal diameter DN 50